Because cancer has bloomed in my body, I know I must work to get my immunity up and inflammation down. I realized that my poor diet was insufficient to fight cancer naturally. So I researched and put together a supplements list of what I knew my body needed to get balanced. The following supplements are what I take daily. Most of these are found on Amazon and I will link to those.
My supplement list
- DIM – A lot of times, hormone imbalances fuel a lot of cancers especially ones like my breast cancer. DIM is one of the best supplements to regulate the all-important estrogen.
- Vitamin C – A critical vitamin for immune system support. The best way to go about getting your vitamin C especially in the beginning is intravenously in high doses. But if that is not an option for you then orally is the way to go. You can take it in capsule form or powder. Check out this post of a very effective protocol.
- Vitamin D3 – Another very important vitamin for your immune system. So many of us are deficient in Vitamin D from lack of good exposure to the sun.
- B12 – sublingual – B12 boosts your energy, supports your nerves and brain tissue, and helps with sleep. I’ve linked to a methyl B12 because I have the MTHFR gene mutation. Find out more about MTHFR mutations here).
- Turmeric – Turmeric and Curcumin is a powerhouse in fighting cancer. It reduces inflammation which as we know is where cancer loves to flourish.
- Melatonin – There’s a bit of a difference of opinion on this supplement. It helps with sleep which is something that I struggle with so I choose to take it.
- Super Greens – I order from Dr Axe.
- Rutin – Rutin strengthens blood vessels. I carried twins to full-term which put a strain on my pelvic cavity. Later I was an alcoholic for decades which weakens blood vessels. As a result I have suffered from hemorrhoids for a long time. My daughter told me about Rutin after one of her pregnancies and it has been a godsend.
- Iodoral – This is iodine. More and more it’s becoming apparent that many Americans are iodine deficient. Iodine is important for thyroid health. Also, Iodine is tied to breast health and other factors for cancer risk.
- Selenium – If you take iodine supplements, you need selenium also to process it.
- CBD Oil – Take CBD oil sublingually. It helps with anxiety, nausea, sleep and pain. I’ve tried a lot of different cbd oils and I’m attaching a link to my oil of choice. It’s competitively priced because CBD oil is costly. It’s my desire to save you the time and money I spent trying to find the best one.
Your list to fight cancer naturally
This is one area that you will need to research on your own. Each of us have different deficiencies and strengths. Depending on your specific cancer and your unique body, you will need to determine what your supplement needs are. Blood tests can certainly tell you where you need to supplement, but you’ll be dependent on your doctor to order these tests. Another option is to go to a lab and pay for them yourself.
For instance, my primary care doctor refused to even order an iodine test for me. She said iodine deficiency is rare in the United States, which is not accurate. My mother, sister and daughter had iodine deficiency and I researched and found out that I had classic signs. So I just added that to my supplement protocol. In my research I learned that if you take iodine supplements, you need to take selenium as well, for absorption.
Your next step
So take a little time and put your supplement list together based on your particular cancer, symptoms, lab results and family history. Most all of us need supplements. Our nutrition leaves much to be desired because we are raised on the Standard American Diet. Americans are known as the malnourished obese people of the world.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you our cheat sheet for what you need to fight (and prevent) cancer naturally. My main supplements are included on that check list. Get it to hone your supplement list now.